Frequently Asked Questions:
Our site is rich in content and in order to help you navigate to get the content you want we have listed topics in the form of questions with links for you to learn more.
What are the behaviors and mindset that can sabotage your business?
- Change Your DAM Thinking and move to a FLOW Thinking culture (and its FREE!!)
- You have a DAM Problem and how behaviors lead results
Do you have a problem with rework, or scrap, or reliability in your business?
Do you want to know how you can make your company more competitive?
- The Effect of Scrap Reduction
- The effect of product mix
- Resource Constraints (Scroll to “Resource Constraints” video)
- Do we have an opportunity with insourcing?
- SCRUM is a proven construct that accelerates new product development
Do you want to get more out of heavily utilized operations so you have more capacity?
Do you want to learn how to get more out of your people?
- Get rid of your feelings DAM
- Learning from a US Army Colonel that life is a leadership laboratory
- Accountability and celebrating success is a low cost high leverage tool that works
Do you want to learn how to build teams with a high level of trust, be innovative, aligned to the customer’s wants?
- Learn how a hairdresser did it with a major US retailer
- Learn the struggle between the need to be autonomous and the need to be social
Do you want to know what to do about a problem employee?
- Learn from a CEO where an award distracted the company and an “indispensible” employee had to be fired
Do you want to make your company more innovative?
- When variation is the enemy so is innovation!
- Learn how constraints can drive innovation — having less is actually more
- Lateral thinking, masterminding, teams/tribes will unleash the human potential that is within your company’s four walls
Concerned that your Lean or Six Sigma programs might feel dated and old?
- If not Lean or Six Sigma then what?
- Why SPC may not be enough anymore and why investing in measurement technology could provide a significant advantage
- Related Video — Scroll to “Discrete Analyzing of Measurex Data”
- Want to learn how modeling is more effective then value mapping (Go to “Discrete Event Model” video and “DOE” video.)